5.05.2011

An Art Playdate

Hydee and I got brave today and decided it was time for a little art project! (Thanks to my friend Susan for the inspiration! Susan's blog)

We set up our edible paint station - yogurt with some food coloring:
Then the kids got to work. I was shocked that my boys were so into it (usually Daniel hates to get dirty!) But they LOVED this, which means we will have to do it more often.

From Left: Andrew, Daniel and Shira.

Shira quickly got bored of this child's play but Andrew and Daniel kept on going.

Andrew:
Daniel:
The final masterpiece:

My favorite part was when Andrew, covered in green yogurt, decides he wants me to pick him up. Slimed!

Naturally, we needed to rinse off next (Andrew and Shira):

Shira - totally spotless!

Finally, it was time to go inside for a bath ... this is the censored version but the real version is hilarious!

Oh wait, there were actually three of them:

Ahhhh, getting clean in the tub. They had a blast. (From left, Shira, Andrew and Daniel)

What a great morning! I am exhausted x TWO!!!

This would have all been a disaster if Ellie had been around. Can you imagine the pints of yogurt she would have licked up? Thankfully she was off at the groomer, and returned looking so pretty:

1 comments:

Erin said...

This is so cute! I will remember this when Edward is a little bigger!

Post a Comment