5.12.2011

Mothers Day - Part I

Happy Mother's Day! A few days late ... We will be celebrating in 3 parts this year. Part I - Park last Saturday; Part II - Vegas on Sunday - oops, accidentally rebooked our trip on Moms Day! Part III - Tbd with the Bells

In hopes for creating new family traditions - or recreating old ones. We took Mother's Day to the park and enjoyed a yummy picnic with the Chesnick side. This was the routine when I was a kid and I'm excited to bring it back!

Happy Mother's day to Mom AND me!


Family picnic - Thanks for taking the pic, Steph!

See-Saw at Hedwig park. Such a great park - great shade, toddler area and of course the fire station is across the street!

Steph and Daniel playing Peek-a-boo:

A highlight (especially for Bradley) was visiting the fire station. They were so nice - we got to sit in the truck and Daniel loved the lights on the truck "lighhhts, lighhhts, lighhhhts." We think he may be an electrician. Ooooh would he have loved the casino lights!

And finally we introduced "dee dee -like" or "dee dee-less" animals to aid the weaning process from our pacis ... they LOVE them like a dee dee. Can't believe it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment