8.08.2012

Been Busy...

Boys have been adjusting to their beds perfectly! A few hiccups along the way but I'd say they are loving them now ... as long as they don't fall through the crack between the wall and bed like Daniel did the other night! I didn't think it was possible to clutch so many blankies and stuffed animals in one twin sized bed.

Andrew:

Daniel:

 Robert and I took a little vacation in Colorado to celebrate Carly and Ilan's wedding. Gorgeous ceremony and reception on top of a mountain, complete with several deer in attendance. Loved every minute of the long weekend.


Robert and I enjoyed some alone time ... but not surprisingly missed the boys a ton. It's hard to go some place like Colorado where I know the boys would have had a blast. We are committed to bringing them back with us soon.

Loved our roommate reunion too! 14 years of friendship:


Now that we are home, we are getting settled back into a routine and starting this process: 

Wish us luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment