We had our first dentist appointment this morning and it completely exceeded my expectations! The boys have been talking about meeting the dentist (who shares Daniel's middle name), telling her about their toothbrushes and practicing opening wide. I've never seen anyone so excited to meet the Dentist!
Andrew practically ran into the office, loved all the games in the waiting room and climbed into the chair. Daniel was a little more apprehensive but overall did great. Pretty sure this Pac Man game was the one I played as a kid - our dentist took over my childhood dentist's practice. Small world!
Andrew sat in my lap for the cleaning and is now obsessed with the teddy bear that he got for his "prize." Too obsessed to look at the camera:
KK was a lifesaver and was in charge of Daniel. I feel bad that she got the cryer but they both did great!
The visit was a 5 minute teeth cleaning, 3 minute dentist check up and a lot of answered question ... for $336!! My goodness! No cavities though and thankfully dee dee (paci) has not wreaked too much havoc!



0 comments:
Post a Comment