Andrew and Daniel started preschool at Chapelwood with DIFFERENT teachers! I think they were both excited to separate but they are so cute when they reunite again at playground and after school.
Andrew has Ms. Murff and a little more of a challenging situation since he only knows one kid in his class. Daniel has Ms. Finch and has about 6-7 kids from last year in his class. Both teachers seem great though and I'm sure we will get through this adjustment period. In the meantime, I love dinner conversation between the two of them as they discuss what happened at school. They are so interested in each other's day - it's adorable.
Our annual fireplace picture:
Daniel signing into his classroom (totally his favorite part):
Andrew signing into his classroom (he loves this too ... and they both have to go read the sign in question for their brother as well):
With best friend Mac before class:
First day of school "through the years" - they are certainly growing up!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment