Andrew and Daniel are off to Kindergarten! They have been going for about 2.5 weeks and we are still working on getting a routine. It is so hard to get everyone out the door at 7:35 but we are getting better. Both boys seem really happy and love their teachers and classmates.
First day annual pictures:
Helen joined the fun:
Ready to walk to school:
At the school marquee:
Andrew got settled into his classroom. He was playing with playdoh and I was holding Helen. I said goodbye and went to check on Daniel, when I realized Helen was holding Andrew's playdoh top! Oops, we got to sneak back in for another goodbye.
...with his teacher, Mrs. Dunavin:
Andrew and Walker... they get to sit next to each other, which is great!
Daniel was busy coloring
... with his teacher Ms. Sheets:
Mom and Dad of Kinder Kids! Can't believe it!
Helen was a little sad that the boys were out of the house for 8 hours a day:
She quickly got over it though and was out the door. Since she has been sick for the last 9 days, we are looking forward to getting out of the house and enjoying each other!
I wanted to start waiting by the bus stop around 12:30 but forced myself to wait until 3pm. They arrived, happy as can be at 3:20:
We have quite the bus stop! We have 6 kinder kids on our street within about 6 houses. How fun!






0 comments:
Post a Comment