Robert and I took the boys for a last minute trip to Disney and boy was it magical! I really had low expectations but I was so wrong and I'd go back in a heartbeat.
So many helpers with the luggage:
The Grand Floridian was fantastic. We spent the first afternoon just hanging at the hotel and in the pool. So nice and relaxing. Andrew and Daniel are at such a great age. They still love their Mommy and Daddy yet they are independent, smart, witty and fun to be around!
Ready for the first night on the town at Disney Springs:
Bought Spiney and Ankli at "Build a Dinosaur" and they LOVE these guys. I feel like I have 5 children now, with these two being my newest babies. I love that they still get excited about stuffed animals!
Watching the parade with the "famous" slashes from frontier land.
Dinner with Mickey. The food was awful but the entertainment was A +
A little rain was great to scare away the lines. And bonus that the kids loved wearing their raincoats.
Seven dwarves Mine Train - the newest ride at Disney. Daniel had to be forced to get on -- kicking and screaming but of course he loved it! They did all the "scary rides" and loved it.
Just missing Helen:
We went to Hollywood Studios on the second day and the boys got to find Darth Vader. This was definitely a highlight!
Splash Mountain. My favorite!
Chip and Dale!
Such a great experience that I know we will all remember. We can't wait to take Helen back when she is a little older.

0 comments:
Post a Comment