1.25.2010

Pretty Packages

I have to say our nanny, Maru, is the MOST meticulous person. I'm going to have to start taking photos of the way I find the boys in their cribs when I come home. She makes them into the prettiest little packages:

Here is Daniel (and his new ducky/paci)


And Andrew (with his monkey paci)


It's no wonder that it's 3:15 and they are sound asleep (missing their 3 pm feeding!!). They just look so comfy that I hate to disturb them, but I guess I better wake them up for chow time!

2 comments:

CarlyK said...

Your nanny clearly has some sort of relation to the Chesnick family!

What are those mats that they sleep on?

The Bell Family said...

Inclined sleep positioners... helps them digest b/c they are at an incline and keeps them in place so they don't roll over onto their tummies while sleeping.

Of course I would hire someone very Chesnick - like :)

Post a Comment