1.01.2010

Happy New Year

Robert and I were excited to get out of the house for a bit yesterday and celebrate with some friends - thanks mom and dad for babysitting! We got home around 1130 and celebrated midnight while trying to calm Andrew who was crying hysterically :( Guess he wasn't ready for 2010 quite yet!

The boys are definitely changing and growing. They now suck down 4-5 ounces in about 30 minutes as opposed to 2 ounces in one hour. This has been an exciting development. We think they have grown tremendously but won't know their weights for 3+ more week when we go back to the doctor.

On Monday the boys turned one month - can't believe how fast time is flying by! Becky took some great one month pics of the boys and here are just two of my favorites. I think I'm convinced we need a new, better camera. These are so professional looking!

Hope everyone has a great new year!


1 comments:

Nicole said...

I didn't realize Becky took these! They are so great!

Post a Comment