1.08.2010

A sad day in this longhorn house ...

What a bummer of a game last night! I wish the Horns had pulled through but they sure did put up a fight! I'm sad that Robert, Dad and Bradley didn't get to witness a championship ... but probably more upsetting is that Robert will continue to be mad that I didn't invite him four years ago to the Rose Bowl when we did win. Clearly, this year did NOT make up for that! :)

The boys slept through most of the game but were at least dressed appropriately! They are looking forward to next season - can't believe we have to wait another 8 months!



Andrew and Daniel are doing well though - I can't wait to have them weighed but it will be another 2 weeks! They are eating so well now - gone are the days of tickling toes to wake them up in the middle of lunch. I've been getting a lot of practice feeding both at the same time and definitely feel more confident in that area.

3 comments:

CarlyK said...

Can't you just throw them on the scale at the grocery store?

Erin said...

R can't be mad at you for not inviting him to the USC Rose Bowl - he would have to be mad at me for not also getting him a ticket! I'm actually glad I didn't go to this one....

Nicole said...

Yes, they are eating well. Andrew was so hungry yesterday, he almost ate his hand. Those poor little fingers. haha :p

Post a Comment