We are starting the year off to a good start! We have had several outings this week ... ok we went down the street to my parents house ... but it definitely felt like an accomplishment. I learned that you have to pack the same amount of stuff for a trip down the street as we would to go across the country. We were very prepared!! The weather has been nice as well so we have taken the family for some strolls around the neighborhood. The boys are happy as long as we stay "on the move" ... no stopping to chat with neighbors!
We took our annual Miller-side family picture this morning. Usually we take this at the farm on Thanksgiving but due to all the new babies and babies-to-be the farm was cancelled. So, this was the first time that all 18 of us + 2 dogs were able to get together. I have to say family get togethers will never be the same again. I was exhausted but the picture turned out great!
Since we were all dressed up, Robert and I decided to take a Bell Family picture while we were at it ... unfortunately the pics with Ellie didn't turn out to cute so we'll try that again another time:
2 comments:
Super cute family shot, and love the dog-and-boys tummy time. Too funny.
Great pics! Is that an actual blanket made for "tummy time"?
Post a Comment