It has taken me awhile to capture this on video but here it is - Daniel counting:
Ok, Ok, he may have skipped over #2 but 3, 4, 5, and 6 sure isn't bad for 19 Months! The other day he was counting waffles and it came out like this: "one, two, waffle, three, four ..." Too sweet!
Andrew is counting as well and I will work to get him on video. He really prefers 7-10 though.
In other news, the boys are all over the place now ... Today as I was reorganizing their bedroom bookshelves (i.e. I was in the same room with my back to them for 30 seconds), they managed to dump all of their diapers. I am actually really surprised this is the first time this has happened:
They sure love a good, tight hiding spot.
Yesterday, I found them throwing handfuls of rocks from the fireplace all over the living room floor. Robert thinks we are working on some terrible twos... I just think we are lucky that it hasn't started until now! Here we go!


1 comments:
Love me some Bell Boys!!!
Post a Comment