"Yains, Yains Yains" - as Daniel calls them. A & D are really into cars, trucks, trains and tractors. Truly boys to the core, right? KK has an awesome hand-me-down Brio set that the boys L-O-V-E! I really wanted a train set here but wasn't too excited about the investment.
Imagine my surprise when I found a 20-piece Melissa & Doug set they boys received for their 1st bday that I put away until they were a little older! Perfect timing and the kids are having a blast. Now that we have our starter train ... I can see how this will easily morph into add-on sets and new engines and cars!
Look, they share too!

2 comments:
Looks like Robert loves trains too! what cuties A & D are...I can't believe I didn't get any photos of them while I was in town!
Yay for so many blog posts!
Post a Comment