12.24.2009

Merry Christmas!

Robert and I are spending this Christmas Eve with the boys and a movie that has been sitting on our counter for 4 weeks! Oh, Netflix was such a great idea while on semi-bedrest but now I can't seem to find a 2.5 hr window to watch a whole movie! We are determined tonight though so wish us luck!

The boys are doing great and we are enjoying all the fun visitors who are in town for the holidays!

We tried to stage a photo shoot this afternoon (practicing for when Becky comes next week) but the boys were not cooperating! As soon as I propped up one, the other one rolled over. Not to even mention the Ellie obstacle! Here is what we came up with:





And here are some outtakes:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg they are gorgeous! I would love to come meet them! When are visitors allowed?

Post a Comment