2.03.2010

9.5 weeks

Our boys are getting downright chunky! I had to revisit old pictures from November/December to see how far we have really come. I had forgotten how small we started until I visited my friend Brooke's 10 day old twins this morning. Ethan and Reese were born around the same size as Daniel and that's when it hit me how much we have grown these last months!

I was so excited to meet Andrew and Daniel future friends and it will be so fun to share in raising twins together! They could not be cuter.

We seem to be having another good week in the Bell household. The boys are so happy and we are starting to see hints of smiles. They love their toys as well - both boys love to bat at their rattles and look around with such curiosity. There is so much for them to see!

Before we grow out of these outfits, here is one last picture:

2 comments:

CarlyK said...

They have beer bellies! Do I need to bring them some Coors Light?

The Bell Family said...

I prefer to call them muffin tops :)

Post a Comment