Here is the setup - both boys in their matching outfits (of course) and coordinating bibs (that was for this photo shoot only - I'm not normally that neurotic) are placed in their bouncy seat/rockers on the farthest recline level.
Then, I use a blanket to prop up their bottles for feeding. I sit between the two of them and go "hands free" so that I can intercept any spit up or choking incidents. Also, I'm available for whoever needs to be burped.
Here is Andrew on my left enjoying his milk...
And Daniel on the right ...
The biggest challenge is that Ellie likes to bring me her toys during the feeding process. So, in case feeding two infants isn't enough action, I'm also throwing "red man" across the room for Ellie to chase.
So that's the process ... repeated 7 times per day :)
2 comments:
Next up, a post on how you bathe 2 little guys at the same time, and how you get them both to bed at night!
Very impressive Jill! Did you make a project plan for this?
Post a Comment