2.07.2010

Brotherly Love

We turned 10 wks this weekend and have seen a total change come over the boys. They are so happy, playful and showing hints of smiles and laughter. We are loving it! Robert and I had so much fun over the weekend as they sucked down their bottles faster than I have ever seen, played hard and then slept hard ... only to repeat that cycle throughout the day. We enjoyed the ONE day of nice weather in weeks and went for a long walk as well.

Andrew and Daniel were not so interested in the Superbowl tonight, and chose to cry through the 3rd and 4th quarter - sorry Saints!

Hopefully this new phase "sticks" and the boys continue to be in great moods. Hopefully the next step is sleeping more at night!

Cute new picture from this weekend. I can not believe they are already in 6-9 month footies but we love wearing our new outfits! More pics and outfits to come. I hope to get some smiles on camera soon.




They are really starting to look more and more alike (especially if you cover up their hair!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment