I have to say that I'm very lucky to have quite scheduled babies (important when there are 2 of them!) I pride myself a little because I think I had something to do with this but it's certainly been a lifesaver!
Here is what our typical day looks like:
6ish am - wake up for first bottle and back to bed in crib
9 am - bottle
10am - play and then nap in bouncy
noon - bottle
1 pm - play and then nap in crib
2 pm - wake up and cry b/c we refuse to nap during this time ... I spend the next hour convincing them to nap before the next feeding
3 pm - bottle
4 pm - play/go for walk when it's nice outside/nap
6pm - bottle
7pm - play and nap
8:40pm - bathtime
9pm - bottle and bed
2:00 am (or whenever they wake up) - bottle and bed
6ish am - start it all over again!!
It's no wonder I have lost 45 lbs ... when do I get to eat? :)
A day in our lives, by the numbers ...
Number of bottles made, drank and washed per day: 14
Number of times I have to use the formula scoop/day: 40 (really wish enfamil had a bigger scoop!)
Number of diapers changed/day: approx 18-20 (thats 126/wk) :)
Number of burp cloths used/day: 6 ... number used if my mom is over here: 25
Number of times I chase the dog around the house when she steals a pacifier: 3 (I'm going to buy stock in Soothie Pacifiers)
Number of times I hear "fara jaca" and "skip to my loo": 50 ... number of hours I lay awake at night singing the damn songs in my head: 2
I'm excited to have some friends over this week to change things up a little bit. Soon enough we'll be going to music class, the grocery store, etc and getting out of the house a bit! The boys and I are excited but I'm pretty sure Ellie will miss the 24/7 attention.
0 comments:
Post a Comment