Here we are after a 4 mile walk (so I look gross) but the boys look cute! Do you think we could possibly fit more stuff into the playroom? Seriously, the babies have a lot of gear .... two swings, the jungle gym, two bouncy seats and the quilt for tummy time. Throw in some rattles and Ellie's stuffed toys - it's one packed room! Thankfully, we moved the changing table/pack n play to the dining room (beautiful decor for that room but I don't anticipate any dinner parties soon).

Here is a stow away from the walk this afternoon ... She got a bit pooped and we were surprised to see she was happy here! It was all good until we ran into my parents and she had a little accident from all the excitement.

More pictures tonight as Robert and I are going out on the town and I'll be putting on makeup for the first time in weeks! Time for some family photos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment